Global Parkinson’s Disease Market By Type (Drug-induced parkinsonism, Vascular parkinsonism, Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NSA), Corticobasal degeneration (CBD), Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), Multiple system atrophy (MSA), Idiopathic Parkinson’s and Others), Mechanism of Cation type( Dopamine agonists, Monoamine oxidase B (MAO-B) inhibitors, Catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors, Adenosine A2 receptor antagonist), Therapy Type (Medication, Deep brain stimulation and Others), Drug Type (Amantadine, Safinamide, Brivaracetam, Pimavanserin, Carbidopa and levodopa, Rivastigmine tartrate, Rotigotine, Ferampanel, Apomorphine hydrochloride, Pramipexole and Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Sublingual, Parenteral and Others), End- users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global parkinson’s disease market are, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Acorda Therapeutics, Inc, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC , Imugene Limited, Immutep, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc, Vertical Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company, AbbVie Inc and few among others.
Global Parkinson’s Disease Market is rising gradually to an estimated value of USD 9.7 Billion by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 12.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This significant rise in market value can increase research development initiatives to launching novel therapies. Request for Sample Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-parkinsons-disease-market
Global Parkinson’s Disease Market research report takes into consideration several industry verticals such as company profile, contact details of the manufacturer, product specifications, geographical scope, production value, market structures, recent developments, revenue analysis, market shares and possible sales volume of the company. With such data and facts, it becomes easy to have actionable ideas, enhanced decision-making and better mapping business strategies. An all-inclusive data and information of promptly changing market landscape such as what is already present in the market, future trends or market expectations, the competitive environment, and competitor strategies can be obtained from this report. It collectively aids in planning business strategies with which businesses can surpass competitors.
Parkinson’s disease is chronic and progressive neurodegenerative disorders that affects dopamine producing neurons in central nervous system. Parkinson’s disease tends to develops in brain over many years. The patient with Parkinson’s disease experience tremor, slow movement, rigid muscle, impaired posture and balance, loss of automatic movements, slurry speech and others.
According to the Clinical Practice Research Data link summary report 2018, it is identified that there were 145,519 prevalence cases of patient with age 20 and above with Parkinson’s disease in UK seen in the year 2018. The estimation incidence cases were 18,461 in patient aged above 45 or over. This significant rise in patient number acts as a driver for the growth of Parkinson’s disease Market.
- Increase in prevalence rate of parkinson’s disease worldwide
- Exposure to certain toxin or change in environment may increase the parkinson’s disease
- The launch of new products and research collaboration are the prime strategies to reinforce the market position
- Growing in aging population as it affect most commonly in geriatric population
- Increase in the rate of R&D initiatives is driving parkinson’s disease drug therapeutics market
- High cost involved in the treatment
- Patent expiry from many companies and introduction of generic drugs is expected to restrain the growth if the market
- Lack of awareness among the patient and physician about parkinson’s disease treatment
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-parkinsons-disease-market
Segmentation: Global Parkinson’s Disease Market
- Drug-induced parkinsonism
- Vascular parkinsonism
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NSA)
- Corticobasal degeneration (CBD)
- Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP)
- Multiple system atrophy (MSA)
- Idiopathic Parkinson’s
By Mechanism of Cation type
- Dopamine agonists
- Monoamine oxidase B (MAO-B) inhibitors
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors
- Adenosine A2 receptor antagonist
By Drug Type
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Rivastigmine tartrate
- Apomorphine hydrochloride
- Deep brain stimulation
By Route of administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc received FDA approval for Osmolex ER (amantadine hydrochloride) which is an extended release tablet indicated for the treatment of parkinson’s disease and drug-induced extrapyramidal reactions in adult patients
- In August 2017, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. received FDA approval Gocovri (amantadine) extended release tablet for the treatment of dyskinesia in patients with parkinson’s disease receiving levodopa-based therapy, with or without concomitant dopaminergic medications
Competitive Analysis: Global Parkinson’s Disease Market
Global parkinson’s disease market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of parkinson’s disease market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global parkinson’s disease market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-parkinsons-disease-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]