The Patient Portal Market report includes all the company profiles of the major players and brands. This market analysis covers noteworthy information which makes the entire report a convenient asset for administrators, investigators, industry specialists, and other key individuals. This market analysis report comprises of a number of market dynamics and estimations of the growth rate and the market value based on growth inducing factors. Being an outstanding resource of market info, the Patient Portal Market report provides recent as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2026.
Some of the major competitors currently working in the global patient portal market are Allscripts Healthcare, LLC; Athenahealth, Cerner Corporation, eClinicalWorks, CureMD Corporation, NXGN Management, LLC, Greenway Health, LLC, Medfusion Inc, ZH Healthcare, Inc., CompuGroup Medical, Greenway Health, LLC, Hello Health Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, McKesson Corporation, Valley Health System., Saint Francis Healthcar, Southwest Care Centers, Adelante Healthcare., ViSolve Inc., IQVIA, among others.
Download exclusive PDF sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-patient-portal-market
Global Patient Portal Market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 17.02% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for cloud- based patient portal solutions and rising healthcare expenditure are the factors for the growth.
Global Patient Portal Market By Type (Integrated Patient Portals, Standalone Patient Portals), Delivery Mode (Web-Based Delivery, Cloud-Based Delivery), End- User (Providers, Payers, Pharmacies, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
A patient portal is a safe internet service that offers patients with easy 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere connected to the Internet. To access a portal, patients are given safe login and password by their physician. These patient portals include information associated with the patient history, recent doctor visit, discharge summaries, chronic disease medication and other. The patient portal consolidates the patient data that enables the health care provider to behave appropriately and provide efficient therapy and monitor the health of the patient. These patient portals are of type’s integrated patient portals and standalone patient portals.
- Increasing demand for patient portal among elderly population will drive the growth of this market
- Rising usage of EHR solutions also uplift the growth of this market
- Increasing government initiative to increase the adoption patient portal enhances the market growth
- Rising adoption of patient-centric approach by healthcare payers also contributes as a factor for the growth of this market
- Increasing data privacy and security concerns will restrict this market growth
- High investment cost will also hamper the growth of the market
- Growing requirement of infrastructural investments to support patient portals is another factor impeding this market growth
Segmentation: Global Patient Portal Market
- Integrated Patient Portals
- Standalone Patient Portals
By Delivery Mode
- Web-Based Delivery
- Cloud-Based Delivery
By End- User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
To Enquire Regarding This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-patient-portal-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, IQVIA announced the launch of their new IQVIA Patient Portal which is specially designed so they can increase the recruitment, involvement and retention of patients in clinical trials by ensuring transparency and cooperation before, during and after clinical trials. The Patient Portal of IQVIA boosts patient understanding and interaction during the trial and decreases the massive costs associated with patients dropping out of the trial or unavailable for follow-up
- In October 2018, Intelerad Medical Systems announced the launch of their new patient portal solution nuage Patient Portal which will allow imaging suppliers to embolden their patients with smooth, self-service access to their history of examination, pictures and reports, as well as the capacity to secure access for anyone. It offers an easy-to-use, convenient choice to enable patients with healthcare data possession and personalized medicine experience
Global patient portal market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of patient portal market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global patient portal market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Download Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-patient-portal-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]